Thursday, August 2, 2012

#post-osce mode



assalamualaikum.

alhamdulillah. I am officially finished my 2nd year of studies. Will starts a new year, a more challenging one I bet this upcoming September. Phew. 

so here I am. Counting days to go back home. Can’t wait!




hmm. These past few days, I was kind of busy; helping my friends for their OSCE (walaupun mungkin xmembantu sgt.sobs) , shopping for my family (alasan semata) =.= , masaking (:DDD) , settled things plus trying hard to catch up the mutabaah amal I supposed to complete. Gambateh!

Flash back.

How was my OSCE? All I wanna say is alhamdulillah. hope the short struggle didn’t put me down. Two days after final exam then taraaaa... OSCE KBK II. What do u expect?

Em.there are 11 station for the OSCE and the one that I scared the most pre-osce is neores (baca=neonatal resuscitation) plus circumcision but then alhamdulillah, the doc seemed to be friendly and I managed to stay calm and did my very best till the end of the station. and.wait.for the blurr thingy; by any chance it is me? huu.know what.. the moment u came out, I just realized that still got four people waiting out there to be assessed for the station.sigh#

speaking bout holidays, do you guys have any plans for your holiday? mine is still on the way. to be honest, I am a bit scared to go back as for me there is my real medan tarbiyyah. Why? Most factors did. Especially the environment a.k.a the biah solehah itself. 

TAPI...

jangan salahkan environment apabila kita tak boleh atau susah nak berubah sebabnya Allah ada di mana-mana.
(quoted)

true right? 

Insyaallah,saya akan berusaha sekeras mungkin supaya betul2 dapat manfaatkan waktu cuti ni untuk both dunia dan akhirat saya. korang pon sama. don’t let the dunya fool us. Use dunya for our akhirah. 

‘And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.’
(29:64)

And so, bear in mind that every single things that we do, starting from the moment we open our eyes till the eyes become segaris again, let us make sure that they are all for our hereafter. 

It is His blessings that we seek for. Dream of it. Pray for it. Make it happen. Insyaallah.

Till then.doakan agar saya tidak membazir.huhu.
assalamualaikum.




p/s: nak shopping lagi tapi duit kat dalam bank tidak mengizinkan.sobs sobs.
      doakan saya dan kawan2 pass osce kbk II di semua station dan tak ketinggalan block exam 2.6.ameen.

4 comments:

  1. semangaaaat kak lindaaa \(^_^)/ dh nk balik dh...hmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee..jzkk baby.byk benda nak kena settlekan nih.beg pon blom kemas =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. so mean linda org last ke kemarin antara ramai2 tu??naseb badan la,bosan kot tunggu,haha... insyaAllah, ur good girl, teguhkan iman btol2 before blk k, and btw esok sorang je ke??

    p/s~yeahh its u btw, lol ^^, sori panjang sgnt komen,haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep.i am the lucky no last.huhu.tersangatlah bosan naseb baik sarah ngan zati teman. Jzkk.ameen.u too.
    Em.setelah mengorek dan mencari2, akhirnya ad huda balik sok.alhamdulillah.kalau x mmg sobs sobs la.get ready utk angkatkan brg sok :p

    Sokay.mine also tak kurang pendeknya.hoho.so i guess c u and others tmrw. :)

    ReplyDelete